Thursday, January 24, 2013

Big black dude meets little Irishman

IRISHMAN IN THE ELEVATOR

Skinny little white Irishman gets into an elevator, looks up and sees this
HUGE black guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little Irishman staring at him. He looks down at the
Irishman and says:
"7 ft tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pounds of testicles, Turner Brown"

The little white Irishman faints dead away and falls to the floor.

The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him......The big guy
says, "What's wrong with you?"
In a weak voice the little guy says, "What EXACTLY did you just say to me?"

The big dude says, "Well, I saw your curious look and I figured I'd just
give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks
me................  I'm 7 ft tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch
penis, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each....and my name is Turner Brown"

The little white Irishman says:

"Turner Brown?!....Sweet Jesus.........I thought you said, "Turn around!"

No comments:

Post a Comment